Thank you for joining us on this adventure, a journey guided by the shimmering light of Faris D. Virani. As The Faris Foundation we promise to pave the road ahead in true Faris fashion – with magic, audacity, and sheer ingenuity. Along the way, we hope you will hold our hands and share your sparkle with us.
We will be officially launching on a special date, Faris’ birthday, February 1st, 2019, but in the meantime, here’s a bit about us:
- We believe in the power of creativity, collaboration, and conversation to improve the quality of life for children with cancer
- We support bold and innovative pediatric cancer research
- We know that art and creativity ignite a spark in all children
- We love GOLD – did we mention, that we REALLY LOVE GOLD! It’s the symbolic color for childhood cancer awareness – and we want everyone to know about it!
- We believe that magic happens when a community comes together to rally for a great cause
To bring The Faris Foundation into the world and into your hearts, in February we will host the first of many special community volunteering opportunities at Texas Children’s Cancer Center. Let us know if you’d like to join by replying to email@example.com. We will have more details for you soon. We hope you’ll come along and share your shiny self!
The journey ahead is magical…will you Glow with us?!
Signing off with a Twinkling Thought
“Have courage and be kind…where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is MAGIC.”
– Disney’s Cinderella
Gold star goes to Stuart Gaylor, for being the first to sign up for our newsletter!
Glow Baby Glow
We’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Come visit or drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Help us to share the glow by inviting others to join our community.